Monday, March 12, 2007

A Different Way of Playing

I'd thought I'd share this neat clip. It showcases a person playing the piano a different kind of way. Not the traditional way of playing with two hands on the keyboard. I won't describe just how he plays, but I'll tell you it's definitely a very creative way of playing the piano. Towards the end of the clip, he starts playing really fast and it's simply amazing to watch! While playing, you can see that he truly is enjoying himself. It's nice to know that people are enjoying what they're good at doing. As I've heard people say, "enjoy what you do, and do what you enjoy." Something to keep in mind as we go about our everyday lives...

So do check out this clip when you get a chance! The guy is pretty funny, he definitely made me smile a few times! A very entertaining clip, definitely worth watching!



Quite talented if you ask me!

No comments: